Our environmental and CSR policy
At Star OUTiCO, simply complying with social and environmental legislations is the bare minimum. We strive to go above and beyond to better life in the communities we operate in by following a stringent CSR policy.
We are committed to minimising the environmental impact of our operations so we can continue to work side by side with our neighbours and stakeholders. We aim to do this by:
- Reducing the amount of waste we produce
- Monitoring our water use
- Minimising noise from our site
- Reviewing and enforcing our sustainable procurement policy to align with good practice
- Ensuring a representative is available for community meetings when necessary
- Working closely with environmental advisors and regulators to improve our overall environmental credentials
As well as adopting these policies internally, we are dedicated to maximising impact by also spreading awareness among our network of suppliers, customers and subcontractors. This includes providing customers with information and assistance on any environmental issues arising from their products and services.
To demonstrate our commitment to continued improvement, we report on the progress of our efforts against a number of goals and objectives and make findings available both internally and externally.
Download our environmental and CSR policy here.
Please view our Equality, Diversity & Inclusion policy here.