Our client partners with pharmaceutical companies to build and promote brands while also educating audiences which offers a wealth of opportunities to work across creative, brand communications, medical communications and market research.
They are a fresh, innovative company that, due to continued success, is in a continued growth phase. The role offers an exciting opportunity for a talented individual to join an exceptional business that provides the space and support needed to develop and expand their expertise.
The purpose of the role is to lead the day-to-day management of projects from inception to completion within client accounts. The successful candidate will have experience delivering educational and promotional campaigns, ideally at a Senior Account Manager level or higher.
Account Executive Main Duties:
- Proactively develop opportunities for clients and the business
- Ownership of accounts and projects, writing and translating briefs into actions; monitoring progress and ensuring delivery of desired results within agreed timeframe and budget
- Understand clients’ business sector and monitor competitor environment
- Analyse performance of campaigns and make appropriate recommendations to optimise impact
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Experience in a healthcare agency environment, delivering multi-channel solutions; experience in Healthcare (POM) essential
- Creative and analytical mind, with a proven ability to interpret large amounts of information into actions
- Proactive, highly organised with excellent project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with pharma approval software systems (VEEVA), preferable
Apply for this opportunity via the link or contact Jacqueline Watson for more information.
Star OUTiCO is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven’t been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.