Account Executive, Bedfordshire
Star OUTiCO is recruiting for an exciting position of an Account Executive! Our client provides the pharmaceutical industry with many opportunities to achieve their strategic goals by forming partnerships to deliver industry-leading medical education.
The successful candidate is a highly driven and determined individual looking to make an impact in the team by supporting the project managers with managing and delivering results in a timely manner and to an exceptional standard!
- Leading with support in planning and delivery of projects including day-to-day activities on the account including managing the project team and the client
- Supporting creation of project schedules, timelines, and briefing documents for the internal teams
- Updating on projects at client meetings and ensure minutes and actions are checked and distributed in a timely manner
- Working with clients where required to ensure timely and relevant uploading to their platforms and project management tools
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- 2 years’ experience working as a project or events assistant
- Effective team working and organization skills
- IT savvy – need to be able to pick up new systems quickly
- Demonstrable analytical skills and well-developed interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry would be ideal
For more information about this exciting new opportunity, please get in touch with Lauren Alexander now!
Star OUTiCO is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven’t been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.