Account Executive – Sussex
Permanent Star OUTiCO Contract
We are delighted to be working with a high-profile market leader within the field of Respiratory, who are looking to recruit exceptional Account Executives to join their UK sales team.
Our client puts patients at the centre of their business; they strive to achieve the best for their employees and customers. Their values focus on recruiting and retaining the best people, ensuring that everyone is valued and understands their role in the success of the company.
The role offers the chance to join the largest Primary Care salesforce in the UK and work with an exciting first-in-class product. As winners of an independent Top Employer Award for the seventh consecutive year, our client has a culture where innovation and professional excellence flourish. They pride themselves on having a responsible attitude to the social and environmental impact of their actions – they recently achieved B-corp certification, which reflects the highest standards in sustainability and environmental awareness.
- Driving sales and market share of a leading respiratory portfolio
- Building partnerships and working in collaboration with key customer groups
- Managing key accounts and owning the delivery of your territory business plan
- Working as part of a tight-knit team with a common goal
Ideal candidates will have/be:
- Demonstrable sales success within the pharmaceutical industry is essential
- ABPI qualified
- Degree educated, Science or Business preferred
- Strong NHS knowledge
- A can-do attitude with bags of passion and enthusiasm
- Confidence and ability to engage with customers via digital channels as well as face to face
Why would you apply?
- To work with a respected specialist in the respiratory field
- Fantastic bonus potential
- Excellent internal development opportunities
- Thorough training and ongoing skills development
To apply for this position please use the application form, or contact Estelle Hamilton at our Bath office on 01225 336 335!
Star OUTiCO is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven’t been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.