Account Manager - Rare Disease
Our client works in partnership with healthcare professionals with the aim of improving patients' lives. They pride themselves on their commitment to research, development, and innovation. Their specialist expertise and impressive portfolio within the field of Rare Disease make them a very reputable and exciting company to work with.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join their team as an Account Manager working in Rare Disease.
The successful candidate will work with physicians and their teams to map patient flow and treatment pathways to achieve referrals and secure market acceptance at a local level.
Account Manager main responsibilities:
- Influence target customers, establishing and maintaining long-term commercial partnerships
- Implement strategic marketing initiatives for territory
- Identify commercial opportunities through effective planning and development of financially sound business proposals
- Utilise key account management tools and principles to develop and implement sound business plan
- Provide updates to customers on key medical and technical information for in-market products
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Previous experience selling into secondary care, particularly in Rare Disease and/or speciality therapy areas
- ABPI qualified
- Demonstrated experience delivering consistent sales results as well as building and executing account plans aligned to both business and customer needs
- Previous success working with funding of high-value products within the NHS environment
- Ability to interpret and communicate technical information accurately and impactfully
Apply now via the website or for more information, please contact Elaine Plunkett
Star OUTiCO is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.