Star OUTiCO is partnering with a client to recruit for an Account Manager! Our client specialises in providing advertising and marketing communications to the pharmaceutical and medical devices industry as well as various other healthcare sectors. They focus on delivering highly targeted and aligned campaigns that are tailored to the individual needs of a specific organisation. Their main aim is to help their clients build and achieve measurable customer access and engagement, to develop a winning brand.
The successful candidate will be working alongside an Account Director across multiple client accounts and will be responsible for the day-to-day management of all projects with sole responsibility on some smaller accounts.
- Managing day-to-day relationship with clients and proactively looking for new opportunities for clients
- Managing and developing discrete accounts and projects under the guidance of an Account Director, translate briefs into action and monitor progress
- Understanding the clients’ business sectors and monitoring competitors
- Optimising campaigns based on analysis of performance
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- Relevant experience in a healthcare agency delivering multi-channel communication solutions or pharmaceutical marketing
- Experience in Healthcare (POM & consumer) is essential
- A creative and analytical mind, with a proven ability to interpret large amounts of information
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrable experience with pharma approval software systems, referencing and a working knowledge of the ABPI and Veeva
If this seems like the right opportunity for you, apply online today, or contact Lauren Alexander in our Bath office at Bath@staroutico.com