Account Manager - Hearing Portfolio
Our client is a globally recognised technology company specialising in developing and manufacturing implantable hearing systems.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Account Manager to join their Business Development Team.
The successful candidate will have a professional attitude when communicating with customers and colleagues. They will be a self-motivated individual with a passion for improving the lives of patients.
Account Manager Main Responsibilities:
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of product and therapeutic area and utilise this to engage with new and existing customers
- Explain the unique benefits of product portfolio in comparison to competitor market
- Keep informed about new activities of the health services in the area
- Identify and support new business opportunities in established clinical and new ENT/Audiology units
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Previous experience within the healthcare environment
- Previous Audiology, ENT and/or Surgical experience is preferred but not essential
- Proven account management and medical device experience
- Preferable to be educated to degree standard in a relevant subject area
- Highly organised with the ability to create professional relationships with customers
Apply now or for more information, please contact Jon Woodrow
Star OUTiCO is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.