Account Manager – Infusion (SW England)
Account Manager – Infusion/Pain Management
South West England/South Wales
Our client connects patients and caregivers through safe, lifesaving, life enhancing IV therapy products, systems, and services.
The ideal candidate will be results-orientated, have excellent negotiation skills, and be experienced in sales with evidence of building successful long-term partnerships. A self-motivated individual with a positive attitude and can-do approach.
- Effective management of the sales territory through full geographical coverage, and utilisation of telephone, online meeting, and email contact
- The achievement of all territory sales volume targets by product and product group taking corrective action where shortfalls occur
- Grow the business by acquiring new accounts using the portfolio and the wider company solution
- Work with the Infusion Commercial Director in measuring the impact of the infusion business in the acute NHS arena and develop insights to leverage a more holistic approach
- Drive adoption of solutions through clinical and technical knowledge
- Ensure that the end customer has the best possible customer experience during the contract term
Traits of an ideal candidate:
- Proven sales experience (preferably in infusion and drug delivery systems or capital equipment)
- Strengths across the technical, clinical and sales axis for the regional account role
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and negotiation skills with the ability to present with impact to key high-level stakeholders
- Good understanding of the changing dynamic of the healthcare systems to influence the sales strategy
- Good IT knowledge with proficiency using Excel
- Full UK driving licence is essential
Apply for this opportunity via the link or contact Mary Traynor for more information.
Star OUTiCO is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven’t been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.