Office-based 3 days per week, with 2 designated days at home
Our client is a leader in diabetes care technology with a glucose monitoring portfolio that aims to simplify and improve diabetes management globally. Since their inception, their goal has been to improve patient outcomes and empower their community to control their diabetes.
The purpose of the role is to provide a high level of customer service and account administration. The successful candidate will engage with a high volume of internal and external stakeholders: as such, the role requires a high level of professionalism, attention to detail, organisation as well as a willingness to go above and beyond.
Inside Account Specialist Main Duties:
- Set up and process new patient orders
- Develop contacts with key procurement and Diabetes specialists
- Provide effective account management and admin for all designated accounts
- Work cross-functionally with TMs to communicate account updates and raise any issue
- Regularly audit assigned accounts to ensure data and setup is accurate
- Identify opportunities for improvement and implement processes for efficient workflow
- Maintain agreed SLAs and drive customer service standards
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Knowledge of the medical industry, particularly within diabetes, is preferable
- Previous account administration and customer management experience
- Experience handling billing and invoice inquires
- Passionate about delivering exceptional customer service
- Proficient in MS Office and previous experience working with CRM systems
Apply for this opportunity via the website or contact Jon Woodrow for more information.
Star OUTiCO is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven’t been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.