Area Business Manager
Our client is a key provider of interveinal devices within the NHS and private healthcare sector. They select recognised, clinically proven devices that are cost-effective and improve patient outcomes. They have recently acquired a small Neurological business with an exciting, niche portfolio of products and are looking to expand their team.
The successful candidate will excel promoting and maximising revenue of their specific portfolio through face-to-face and virtual sales. They will maintain and develop existing business as well as identifying new opportunities to build customer base. They will provide outstanding customer service within their territory, working independently and collaboratively to achieve maximum results.
- Understand customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
- Support clinical use of products by attending procedures and lab days to maximise customer relationships and product use
- Observe commercial, safety and ethical regulations specified by the customer/company
- Adhere to company strategy and marketing objectives to increase sales opportunities
- Evaluate market and competitor environment and react appropriately
- Develop strategies for securing repeat business and identify new customer/sales opportunities
- Maintain up-to-date understanding of all products and related procedures
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Experience in medical sales, ideally within Vascular, Cardiology or Angiography or previous experience in a relevant clinical position who is looking to move into Neuro sales
- Ability to communicate effectively written and verbally
- Ability to make appropriate decisions relating to the role
- Proficient in MS Office and video conferencing software
- Good analytical skills
Apply now via the website, or for more information, please contact Jon Woodrow
Star OUTiCO is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.