Area Business Manager
Area Business Manager
Star OUTiCO is recruiting for an exciting position as an Area Business Manager in the South East. Our client is a leading supplier of medical and surgical devices with a reputation for delivering high-quality products and excellence in customer service, helping healthcare professionals offer best practice solutions to their patients.
The primary function of the role is to maximise and promote the sales of the company’s portfolio primarily through face-to-face sales (with use of alternative communication modes where appropriate). The role works to targets and requires a high level of clinical and technical understanding as well as strong relationship building, selling and communication skills. You will be required to support clinical procedures and be confident in a clinical environment. Utilising our consultative selling approach, you will understand customer needs and sell through providing solutions.
- To maintain and grow existing business to meet company sales targets
- To support customers to use our products effectively through training and in-case support
- To develop in-depth understanding of the clinical area and products to be seen as a ‘clinical partner’ within the HCP team
- To understand and be able to articulate the clinical indications of the products and advise on correct use both within a clinical setting
- To maintain and build customer relationships across your territory and to apply the “inch wide, mile deep” approach to develop all stakeholders
- To provide a high level of product training to clinical staff as and when required. This may be via practical training, formal presentations and could be to a range of staff including end users and supporting staff members
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- Clinical experience ideally in the Radiology space. For example, an ex-Radiographer or Nurse
- Confident communicator. Ability to quickly engage customer, ask questions and understand customer needs
- Ability to create business plans to develop customers and meet objectives. Demonstrates tenacity in looking for new business opportunities
- Self-motivated, proactive, and enthusiastic
- ICT skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, video conferencing platforms such as Zoom and Teams, and an ability to learn new ICT programmes)
- Full UK driving licence is essential
To apply for this position please use the application form or contact Sarah Whitby at our Bath office on 01225 336 335!
Star OUTiCO is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven’t been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.