Area Business Manager
Area Business Manager
Our clients’ technology is an innovative breakthrough in respiratory care, providing a fast and safe way to treat respiratory distress with one single tool. Through the support of progressive HCPs, they have treated millions of mask-intolerant patients, from premature babies to the elderly.
The purpose of the role will be to execute sales and business development plans within the agreed territory, securing all sales plan objectives. The ABM is responsible for maximising product sales, identifying and building sustainable relationships with customers/HCPs and ensuring outstanding customer service throughout.
Area Business Manager Main Duties:
- Provide tailored customer service to meet individual customer needs, developing quarterly sales plans in line with these requirements
- Identify opportunities for new business and expansion of current business
- Participate in the management of Medical Education training for HCPs to ensure confidence and competency when using the product
- Track, monitor and analyse sales results, proactively using this data to create actionable plans
- Maintain knowledge of customer base, market space, industry trends and competitor environment/strategy
- Develop and maintain relationships with KOLs and stakeholders to obtain and provide technical, professional and managerial support for product portfolio
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent
- Previous consumer sales experience in a technology area, preferably within Medical Devices
- Previous experience within Capital Equipment, preferable
- Excellent communicator
Apply for this opportunity via the link or contact Jon Woodrow for more information.
Star OUTiCO is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven’t been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.