Area Sales Manager - Northern UK
Our client is a leading global Aesthetic company with a comprehensive portfolio of innovative devices. As a market leader in the development, production and distribution of medical and aesthetic laser and light-based technologies, they enable physicians to provide advanced solutions for a broad range of medical-aesthetic procedures.
The role of the Area Sales Manager is to sell the complete Aesthetic portfolio to physicians, clinics and other laser users within the designated territory (North West, North East, York/Humber); candidates must therefore reside within the Manchester area.
Area Sales Manager Main Duties:
- Management of the assigned territory, developing a strategy to enhance business for the entire region
- Identify and develop KOL relationships, acquiring new customers and managing existing business
- Support the launch of new products
- Achieve all agreed revenue targets
- Present all products in an informative and professional manner
- Maintain awareness of the current market space and competitor environment
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- 2+ years demonstrated successful medical sales experience
- Previous experience within Aesthetics
- Passionate about selling capital equipment for a therapy area market leader
- Preferably educated to a degree level or higher, or equivalent sales experience within medical/Aesthetic devices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Apply for this opportunity via the website, or contact Sarah Whitby for more information.
Star OUTiCO is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.