Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a commitment to increase patient access to high-quality healthcare. They are invested in the research and development of innovative medicines to help manage diseases, fight infection or simply improve general health, with a dedication to finding new ways to improve patients’ lives.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join their team to help lead the portfolio, pricing and demand Management Function as an Associate Director of Portfolio & Pricing within Generics.
The right candidate will be responsible for the development and implementation of the generics portfolio and pricing strategies and will oversee and manage all aspects of portfolio/product performance, ensuring all targets are met and are in line with the 5-year business plan. The right candidate will be a strong leader with excellent negotiation skills and the ability to influence both internal and external stakeholders.
- Increase the generic portfolio profitability through pricing optimisation, including direct/indirect pricing
- Improve the value of UK generic portfolio through comprehensive product management strategies and processes, ensuring capitalisation of market opportunities
- Manage cost centres associated with portfolio & pricing function according to strategy and agreed budget
- Deliver excellent service to customers, ensuring top communication both in and out of Commercial Operations
- Maintain a high level of knowledge for changes in the NHS/customer environment
- Contribute to business strategy as a member of senior management
- Drive growth and optimise value within strategic accounts through collaboration with Commercial team
- Ensure the right skills/roles are in place to optimise efficiency and performance
- Collaborate with a range of internal and external stakeholders on complex projects
Traits of an ideal candidate:
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent experience within the pharmaceutical industry
- Good knowledge of the generics pharmaceutical market, ideally within portfolio and pricing
- Extensive knowledge of NHS pharmaceutical market
- Proven ability to implement and lead strategic projects
- Previous experience dealing with change management
- Previous management experience is essential
- Experience working in a similar role within Pharmaceuticals, NHS or Pharma Wholesale considered
Apply now through the website or for further information, please contact Lauren Alexander in the Bath office.