Our client is a multi-speciality healthcare company focused on discovering, developing and commercialising innovative products for the Eye Care, Neuromodulator, Skin Care and other speciality markets that enable people to live life to its greatest potential. In partnership with the medical community, they bring scientific excellence and rigour to deliver leading products that improve patient outcomes.
You will be joining a centre of excellence in the drug research and development space, featuring state of the art laboratories working on innovative treatments across a range of therapies.
This is an amazing opportunity for a cell and molecular biologist with strong technical skills and a background in the pharmaceutical industry to drive exciting gene projects forwards.
- Provide troubleshooting support to Cell and Analytical Biology team
- Support the analytics associated with technical transfer and product development
- Planning the biological characterisation testing for programmes
- Preparing and reviewing data and reports, discussing with stakeholders
- Collaborating with technical leads to deliver the project activities
- Support and advise on the Analytical requirements for new products
- Act as a technical lead on projects and methods assigned
- Collaboration with the process development team, to support process optimisation
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Ideally PHD educated in biologics related field, or substantial experience within the field of biological protein characterisation (including viral proteins)
- Ideally substantial industry exposure
- Strong technical expertise in cell and analytical biology (e.g. qPCR, ddPCR, ELISA, Sanger Sequencing)
- In depth knowledge of cell-based assays
- Extensive experience in characterisation of viral proteins
- Experience in design of experiments and understanding of process science
Apply now via this website or contact Rowena Deswert in the Bath office.