Biodermatology Account Manager – North
Biodermatology Account Manager
Star OUTiCO is recruiting for a specialist Account Manager! Our client is a market-leading pharmaceutical company; they focus on improving the lives of patients living with dermatological and thrombotic conditions.
The purpose of the role will be to drive and manage the business on your patch, targeting specific accounts and driving sales through market access and advocacy. You will liaise with KOLs and stakeholders within secondary care and the broader local health care community to achieve business growth for your territory whilst also maximising patient and prescriber satisfaction.
- Deliver on business and sales targets within the defined patch
- Develop and maintain account plans, ensuring these are updated and tailored regularly to reflect business goals
- Drive and manage product launches and core brand business on your territory
- Increase prescribing of the entire portfolio through engaging promotional activities
- Use omnichannel approach to stakeholder engagement; be able to adapt according to customer preference
- Build effective working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders that will recognise both short- and long-term business outcomes
- Adhere to all compliance outlines and ABPI guidelines
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent in a relevant subject
- ABPI qualified
- Knowledgeable and passionate about Dermatology, with biologics experience desirable
- Pre-existing networks within Dermatology
- Able to work independently and proactively to achieve business objectives
- Good understanding of omnichannel engagement and demonstrable achievements
- Understanding of and ability to navigate the UK healthcare environment at a national and local level
Apply for this opportunity via the link or contact Ketan Patel for more information.
Star OUTiCO is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven’t been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.