Brand Lead - Haemato-Oncology
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with an exceptional name in several general and specialist medicine therapy areas. This is a fantastic opportunity to join their speciality care business unit who specialise in providing high-quality support to patients with rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, cancer and immune diseases.
This is an exciting opportunity for an innovative individual to develop and execute the brand strategy for two Haemato-Oncology brands. The successful candidate will build and lead a cross-functional Brand Team, ensuring the delivery of the brand plan to secure short- and long-term revenue and profit growth.
Brand Lead Key Responsibilities:
- Maintain a sound understanding of the external environment, anticipate future trends and utilise this data to make informed decisions that will shape the lifecycle management strategy for the brand
- Develop vital understanding of KOLs and stakeholders and use insights gained through these networks to shape strategic planning
- Translate brand strategy into decisive actionable objects with clear direction, outcomes and accountability
- Provide clear communication to internal stakeholders to ensure alignment and understanding of goals and expected deliverables
- Identify and utilise appropriate channels to ensure customer reach of targeted groups
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent
- Thorough understanding of ABPI and its practical application in a business environment
- Substantial experience in sales/marketing/commercial/market research, including working on a diverse brand mix, product launch experience, market analytics and forecasting and preferably experience within Haematology/Oncology
- Ability to work in a highly pressurised environment to meet the demands of a major pharmaceutical product launch
- Proven success leading a multidisciplinary team to effective implementation of strategy
- Clear and effective communicator, both written and verbally
- Good understanding of NHS/HSE/Dept of Health Ireland environment and how to influence favourably
Apply now via the website or for more information, please contact Lauren Alexander
Star OUTiCO is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.