Our client works in partnership with healthcare professionals with the simple aim of improving patients’ lives. They pride themselves on their commitment to research, development, and innovation. Their specialist expertise and impressive portfolio of respiratory, musculoskeletal and cardiovascular products makes them a very reputable and exciting company to work with.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join their Marketing team as a Brand Manager.
The right candidate will lead the development and execution of the overall brand strategy, managing key projects and ensuring on time delivery in line with budget.
- Analyse brand and market performance and make recommendations for future strategies
- Liaise with field force to gain valuable insight on brand campaign
- Maintain working relationships with external stakeholders to ensure understanding of customer/patient perspectives
- Manage marketing material from conceptions through to implementation
- Communicate to all stakeholders in an effectively and timely manner
Traits of an ideal candidate:
- Educated to a degree level in a Life Science, Business or Marketing discipline
- Previous virtual, multichannel and/or digital experience is crucial
- Previous experience working within a Brand team, ideally as a Brand Manager or similar
- Previous success managing cross-functional projects
- Good understanding of NHS structures and current healthcare environment
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally
- ABPI qualified
Apply now via the website or for further information, please contact Lauren Alexander in the Bath office.