Brand Manager – Digestive Health
Our client believes that life is a health journey; they are committed to providing innovative solutions that enable people to manage their health to live healthier lives.
The purpose of the role will be to drive brand performance through a deep understanding of the market and the consumer, turning data insights into actions. The successful candidate will draw on their previous experience to cultivate the annual brand plan, ensuring meticulous deployment of ongoing marketing activities.
Brand Manager Main Duties:
- Deliver annual operational marketing plans, utilising customer and market insights to maximise brand objectives
- Oversee sales performance, market share and digital and innovative KPIs to ensure business success
- Collaborate with external agencies to develop and implement integrated communication campaigns
- Ownership of key strategic projects
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Previous brand management experience in an OTC/healthcare or FMCG environment, at country or regional/global level
- Relevant FMCG experience in multi-channel consumer marketing/trade marketing/digital marketing/primary research and analysis/reporting of marketing data
- Proven experience leading and developing brand plans, operational marketing activities and innovative projects
- Strong commercial acumen
Apply for this opportunity via the link or contact Jacqueline Watson for more information.
Star OUTiCO is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven’t been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.