Our client is a pharmaceutical company; committed to science and healthcare. They create innovative medicines that help patients struggling with challenging diseases. They are about to launch an exciting and innovative new product within Sleep Apnoea and, due to continued success, are looking to expand their UK team.
The purpose of the role will be to provide tactical marketing and brand management support. The successful candidate will work collaboratively with the UK and EU Commercial teams and key stakeholders to drive brand strategy implementation, maximising commercial UK goals.
Brand Manager Main Duties:
- Develop brand concepts and strategic plans into actionable promotional materials for the Field Sales team
- Ownership for all UK based medical congresses about the exhibition of promoted brands
- Develop positive company profile with key customers, in the field and at congresses
- Grow brand awareness through continued education around the therapeutic area
- Create detailed market intelligence reporting; with a focus on the NHS and competitor environment
- Ensure all promotional activities are compliant with ABPI code
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Current experience of marketing/marketing support within mainstream pharmaceuticals
- ABPI qualified and thorough, up-to-date understanding of the code
- An interest in and knowledge of digital marketing
- Good working knowledge of the NHS environment
- Scientific background with at least an A-Level qualification
- Experience in secondary care pharmaceutical marketing, preferable
Apply for this opportunity via the link or contact Jacqueline Watson for further information.
Star OUTiCO is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven’t been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.