Brand Manager – Prescription Products
Our client owns the marketing rights to a vast portfolio of consumer healthcare brands and prescription medicines; they aim to be a market-leading, international healthcare business that promotes clinically valuable products for patients, partners and investors.
The purpose of the role will be to manage designated brands within the Consumer Healthcare business unit, working as part of a dynamic team primarily focused on the UK market with a secondary focus on the ROI.
The Brand Manager will drive growth and success through direct and in-direct promotional activities, new product and business development, and market insights.
Brand Manager Main Duties:
- Increase profit and revenue against agreed KPIs to secure return on investment in line with annual budget expectation
- Develop brand and marketing strategy by collating data insights into actions, working with external agencies to develop and implement strategic activities
- Monitor market trends and competitor environment, commissioning and evaluating market research to provide insights that will inform strategy
- Identify and manage NPD projects and opportunities, supporting business development projects where necessary
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Educated to a degree level, preferably in Science or Marketing related discipline
- Previous marketing experience within pharmaceuticals/healthcare
- Able to manage multiple objectives with varying completion dates
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Good understanding of the UK prescription market and NHS environment
Apply for this opportunity via the link or contact Vicky Smith for more information.
Star OUTiCO is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven’t been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.