Brand Manager – UK & Ireland
Office based – Paddington
Star OUTiCO is working with a client, recruiting for an exciting new opportunity to join their UK commercial office as the Brand Manager for their UK & Ireland team.
The ideal candidate will thrive working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment. This role offers the candidate the opportunity to develop their career skills, broaden their knowledge and engage with the wider commercial business. As a Brand Manager, your duties will consist of working within a focused, high-performing team; you will be at the forefront of planning and executing new brand strategies to achieve business outcomes. Their company culture is highly regarded, and they are looking for someone who will join a fun, experienced and fantastic team.
This role offers flexibility in terms of where you work with only two days in the office.
· Implementing and developing strategic plans to meet customer needs and to achieve business targets
· Managing both internal and external approvals for all marketing outputs – including industry organisations or partners
· Supporting cross-functional teamwork throughout the whole business both within the UK and globally
· Develop plans to understanding the marketplace and competitor environment to highlight opportunities
· Evaluating the impact of previous and ongoing campaigns
· Managing all projects and monitoring external productions from agencies and partners
· Overseeing spending in line with budget and business needs
· Adhering to all company codes and policies
Traits of an ideal candidate:
· A degree in Life Science or equivalent
· You will have worked within the pharmaceutical industry for a minimum of 3 years, ideally 5 years.
· You will have a minimum of two years experience as a Brand Manager within the pharmaceutical industry
· You will have some recent OTC experience, although this is not a necessity
· Good communication and interpersonal skills
· The ability to work independently and pro-actively
· You are competent in performing administrative and analytical tasks and pride yourself on your organisational skills
· You are strategic in your approach and have great knowledge of working commercially
For more information about the company or to apply for this role, please call Lauren Alexander!
Star OUTiCO is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven’t been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.