Brand Manager – Gastro
Brand Manager – Office Based
Do you want to work for an organisation that focuses primarily on patients’ needs? Our client’s discovery and development process always begins with the patient in mind; they continually look to improve treatment options and outcomes for patients with unmet needs. Starting their process with patient need helps our client stay focused on their goal: to help patients improve their health and their lives. Their discovery and development efforts are focused on a core set of therapeutic areas including hepatitis C (HCV), neuroscience, dermatology, immunology, oncology, renal disease and women’s health.
We are recruiting a Brand Manager who will be working on the launch brand of our client’s dermatological product portfolio. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to grow as a marketer within an ambitious health business where people and quality of life come first.
- Working to develop marketing strategies for our client’s product through working in the matrix environment
- Gaining insights to customer opinion and behaviours to feed into brand planning process
- Building and executing a strong omni-channel Management plan to maximise opportunities
- Collaborating with cross-functional stakeholders
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- Relevant experience as a Product or Brand Manager, preferably within Pharmaceuticals
- Additional marketing qualifications and launch experience are preferrable
- Current market knowledge combined with new and innovative ideas
- Analytically and strategically minded
- ABPI Qualified would be ideal
- Previous success of influencing and leading teams without direct line management responsibility
Apply for this opportunity now via the website or contact Jacqueline Watson!
Star OUTiCO is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven’t been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.