Brand Manager – Oncology
Brand Manager, Oncology
Celltrion Healthcare is an international biopharmaceutical company, who are passionate about promoting health and wellbeing for all by developing a portfolio of innovative, next-generation products.
They are looking to recruit a Brand Manager who will lead operational marketing plans to identify options and new business opportunities.
Brand Manager Main Duties:
- Develop and implement marketing campaigns that support business objectives and maximise sales and revenue targets
- Maintain a working knowledge and understanding of the current marketplace, competitor environment and trends
- Drive a collaborative approach for the development and approval of marketing materials, working with internal and external stakeholders to execute brand strategy
- Develop and maintain customer relations with key external stakeholders, including advocacy groups
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Educated to a degree level, preferably in Life Sciences
- Previous brand management experience
- A thorough understanding of the NHS environment and decision-making processes
- IT literate with a proficiency in Excel and a familiarity with CRM databases/systems
- Knowledge of the ABPI code
Apply for this opportunity now via the website, or contact Jacqueline Watson!
Star OUTiCO is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven’t been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.