Territory: National (with regular trips to office in Droitwich)
Star OUTiCO is recruiting for an exciting opportunity for a Business Development and Market Access Manager to join a leading healthcare provider that recently expanded into Diabetes and Ventilation. Our client is a major supplier of industrial gases and services to various industries including medical, chemical and electronic manufacturers.
The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying, developing, and implementing new business opportunities in line with the client’s global and local strategy and providing support to implement new business strategies.
Accountabilities of the role:
- Scoping out the market size and identify suitable new business opportunities
- Identifying and developing relationships with key opinion leaders
- Identifying new opportunities for business development through local projects and acquisition
- Developing the tendering response for new business opportunities
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- 3 years’ experience in the healthcare environment within market access
- Demonstrable experience dealing with payors and KOLs
- Demonstrated effectiveness in prospecting and developing new business
- A strong cross functional worker with experience working in multidisciplinary teams
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Driven to achieve results and can work with a flexible attitude
Apply for this opportunity online or contact on Jon Woodrow at Bath@staroutico.com