Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager, MAT cover
Star OUTiCO is recruiting for a fantastic new role as a Business Development Manager! Our client is a pharmaceutical wholesaling company involved in the procurement and supply of unlicensed medicines into the NHS and Private Hospital sector in the UK.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the procurement, ordering, quotations, and processing orders.
- Preparation of quotations for international customers in an effective and timely manner.
- Maintaining good customer relations.
- Supporting development of new business, new markets, and increase customer base in existing markets.
- Dealing with sourcing, product enquiries, and quotations.
- Setting up new product codes as and when required, in line with company procedure to expedite the procurement process.
- On-going account management with International Customers in line with line manager’s request and procedures.
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- Good customer services skills.
- Good IT skills (Outlooks, Word, Excel)
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent prioritisation skills.
- Working knowledge of Sage.
To apply for this position please use the application form or contact Sarah Whitby at our Bath office on 01225 336 335!
Star OUTiCO is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven’t been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.