Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager – Cardiology/Vascular
Star OUTiCO is partnering with a market-leading medical and surgical devices company that helps healthcare professionals to offer the best care and healthcare solutions to their patients.
We are recruiting a Business Development Manager who will be responsible for working collaboratively with colleagues and clients to ensure the growth and delivery of sales across the hemodynamic management portfolio.
· Identifying specific clinics and align BDM responsibility
· Managing positive & effective collaboration between Key Workers & Account Managers
· Identifying new business opportunities within existing clinics and scoping out new potential across the product portfolio
· Developing relationships with potential customers, influencers, and key stakeholders to generate sales
· Providing customers with the most up to date product and scientific information
The ideal candidate will be/have:
· Previous medical device/capital equipment sales experience is essential – preferably with exposure to marketing of products
· Demonstrated effectiveness in prospecting and developing new business
· A strong cross-functional worker with experience working in multidisciplinary teams
· Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
· A self-starter that is driven to achieve results and can work with a flexible attitude
· A UK driving licence and right to work in UK
Apply for this opportunity via the link or contact Steph Hallett for more information.
Star OUTiCO is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven’t been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.