Locations: Leinster, Connacht and Munster
Star OUTICO are currently hiring three Business Development Representatives.
The role involves representing the company as a Business Development Rep across the core business in Primary Care, Secondary Care and Pharmacy, within the defined territory.
The role will see you working with the Healthcare Professionals to gain endorsement and recommendations for products, and you will then ensure there is a resulting drive for our products in pharmacies.
The BDR will need to be flexible in how they manage their territory to suit the needs of the business as well as the marketplace.
The BDR will work closely with Directors to ensure the key strategies of the business are being implemented, while at the same time will be encouraged to develop their own initiatives to better support the business at a local level.
- Build strong and mutually beneficial relationships with Key opinion leaders (particularly in Dermatology), positioning the Company as the partner of choice
- Build strong business relationships with Pharmacy customers across the territory
- Have a complete understanding of the Company's Product Portfolio to work with customers consistently and confidently
- Proactively develop and implement territory plans for sustainable, long term sales success. Review and alter this plan in line with Company's strategies and direction
- Work effectively with your Line Manager, Sales Team and Marketing Team to maximise business potential
- Provide training and product trials to customers in support of the Sales cycle and new product launch plans
- Communicate market and competitor information, with a focus on sharing potential opportunities with colleagues to maximise business potential
- Develop efficient and effective call / route planning to maximise use of time
- Represent Company in a professional manner on all occasions. Take ownership of local customer complaints and queries, ensuring they are handled in a timely and professional manner. Where appropriate forward customer enquiries to other Company divisions
- Attend meetings, conferences, and exhibitions to promote company image and selected range of products and to expand personal knowledge of disease areas and competitors' products and strategies
- Deliver quarterly and annual territory targets in line with national budget expectations for the financial year
- Manage promotional budget effectively and maximise the return on investment by ensuring value for money
- Effectively use agreed business reporting tools and comply with expected standards: CRM System, Expenses, HR, Car Policy, etc.
- Complete all company administration in a timely and accurate fashion
Ideal candidates will have / be:
- Business or Science-related third level qualification preferable
Specific Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Experience in the Dermatology field preferable but not required
- A proven track record in sales, ideally with experience in the Primary Care, Secondary Care or Pharmacy industry
- Understanding of sales data – skills to interpret sales trends, handle collection, collation and use of data to assist in account and territory analysis/planning
- Strong technical and computer literacy; skilled in the use of tools such as Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel
- Strong communication skills are essential to ensure you can engage effectively with all customers as well as management and colleagues
Apply for this position via this website, or contact Paula Finlay in the Dublin office.