CGM & Pump Sales Specialist
CGM & Pump Diabetes Sales Specialist
Yorkshire and North England
Star OUTiCO are working with a leading healthcare provider, as an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Diabetes Sales Specialist to join their friendly team. This role will entail ‘selling’ a range of glucose monitoring meters into Primary and Secondary Care. This is a field-based role which will include booking own meetings and selling products face to face, over video call and on the phone to Health Care Professionals involved with diabetes patients. This is a great chance to join a talented team of people who want to make a difference in patients’ lives and be part of a successful organisation.
- Ensure that market share sales targets are achieved
- Ensure that efficiency and meter placement targets are met for each system
- Maintain up to date records for all Key Prospects
- To visit the top twenty customers in your area at least once per quarter. To report on any dissatisfaction and ensure that the customer’s needs are met in order to ensure safety of the business
- Ensure that customer records are kept up to date at all times and call reports are always uploaded on the same day as the visit
- Proven selling skills with record of success, presentation skills, planning and organisational skills, interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to learn and process technical information relating to disease area and device technology
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Full driving licence
To apply for this position please use the application form, or contact Steph Hallett at our Bath office on 01225 336 335!
Star OUTiCO is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven’t been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.