Our client is a specialist in the field of Mental Health and is driven to become the leading provider of speciality products for unmet patient needs.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join their team as a Chief Scientific Officer.
The right candidate will be an integral member of the business, bridging the Technical, Medical Information, Commercial and to an extent, Clinical Development and will provide crucial leadership and direction.
- Ensure the Technical department has early access to new product pipeline to ensure medical/clinical input to key decisions
- Ensure effective marketing of promoted portfolio and on-going life cycle management
- Ensure successful post-market delivery in relation to medical information and pharmacovigilance
- Provide clinical evaluation of product acquisitions
- Advise, negotiate and manage expectations of product performance
- Develop network of external KOLs to support marketing of products and maintain awareness of therapeutic opinion and needs
- Drive brand potential, ensuring effective use of all relevant clinical data to support strategic positioning
Traits of an ideal candidate:
- Experienced Pharmaceutical Medic or Pharmacist
- A minimum 7 years’ relevant experience within the pharmaceutical industry
- Previous experience of clinical research, publication activities and congress presentations
- Previous experience running clinical projects via third parties
- Understanding of medical/therapeutic impact of products and understanding of potential product applications
- Previous experience of product launches
- Excellent knowledge of Medical Information and life cycle management
- Proven understanding of industry regulations at a global level
- Previous experience of international requirements of ADR reporting would be advantageous
Apply now through the website or for further information, please contact Lauren Alexander in the Bath office.