CMO IIT Analyst
PAYE Contract via STAR
Our client is a well-respected international healthcare leader with an exciting pipeline of upcoming launches; their people and performance are among the best in the world.
This role plays a crucial part in the Clinical Trial / Clinical Research side of the business. The CMO IIT Analyst is responsible to oversee, facilitate, and manage responsibilities for the review and conduct of assigned Investigator Sponsored Trials. This organisation have a market-leading product pipeline and this role is crucial to the late development of products which fulfil this pipeline.
- Maintains currency with applicable policies, SOPs, legal and ethical requirements
- Maintains reasonable strategic, product, and disease state knowledge associated with assigned therapeutic areas
- Leads communications associated with relevant trials and ensures timely responses and resolutions to investigator requests and related issues or questions
- Provides regular updates to stakeholders with respect to trial progress, and works closely with assigned internal and external stakeholders
- Provides accurate trial cost and timeline forecasts as required.
The ideal candidate will have/be
- Life science or project management degree educated
- Experience in clinical development, clinical trial, study, clinical research related role
- Strong communication skills and ability to deal with key internal and external stakeholders
- Medical Affairs experience beneficial
Apply now via the website or contact Rowena Deswert in the Bath office.