Commercial Director, Generic Medicines
Star OUTiCO is recruiting for an exciting position of a Commercial Director! Our client is an established UK based company that provide an extensive portfolio of pharmaceuticals and medical devices that offer bespoke value to patients and Healthcare Professionals (HCPs). Through continued success, they have achieved enormous growth in the past five years.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and maintaining commercial relationships with key customer groups, with prior experience in selling in a highly competitive market and will be proactive in your approach to creating new customer pathways. You will be working cross-functionally across the business with line management responsibilities.
- Creation and implementation of business plans with Generics KAM Team to exceed sales and profit goals through existing business, new business and product initiatives
- Commitment and delivery of sales budget across the company’s customer base and specific customer target group
- Raising brand awareness and maximising commercial opportunities
- Reviewing the company’s market potential, competitive position and other relevant factors
- Identify and deliver the development of new business opportunities and profitable expansion of the commercial business in defined customer areas
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- Demonstrable understanding of the Generics pharmaceutical market, supply chain and pricing structures
- Senior Sales management experience, preferably within in the Generic industry
- Line Management experience essential
- Sales experience promoting to pharmacy chains/ wholesalers and NHS is ideal
- Previous experience with launching to a new market
- Good understanding of end-to-end tendering process in both wholesale and hospital markets
Apply for this opportunity now via the website or contact Jacqueline Watson for more information.
Star OUTiCO is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven’t been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.