Our client is a world-leading medical device company, working in partnerships with medical communities around the world they strive to create advances in medical technologies to supply products that improve lives. With their progressive approach and pioneering tech, they are ready to lead the way in today’s rapidly changing healthcare industry.
They understand that now more than ever, the partnership between industry and healthcare is paramount. Decision making has changed considerably over the years and they want to ensure that they adapt to echo this change.
The Commissioning Liaison Specialist will have experience of NHS commissioning and/or service design and will be responsible for increasing access by utilising their expertise and networks for maximum success.
- Overcome healthcare barriers to increase access to new and existing services
- Manage stakeholders, particularly focusing on Payors
- Develop and maintain a network of KOL’s
- Work with Market Development team to assist Healthcare Providers and Payors to deliver enhanced service provisions
- Help deliver increased funding for new and existing services
Traits of an ideal candidate:
- Proven experience commissioning services within the NHS
- Previous experience working with providers deliver, monitor and record outcomes
- Previous experience in project management and an awareness of project management practices
- Previous experience creating and presenting to a range of diverse audiences
- Willingness to travel and stay away overnight (50% travel and 1-2 overnights p/w)
- Ability to plan to a range of timeframes and adjust plans/resources accordingly
- Ability to communication and negotiate effectively
Apply now through the website or for more information, please contact Jon Woodrow in the Bath office.