communication Medical Manager
Communications Medical Nutrition Manager
Star OUTiCO is recruiting for an exciting new role as a Communications Medical Manager within Nutrition! Our client produces oral nutritional supplements, which are suitable for most malnourished or underweight patients at risk of malnutrition. They are looking for a candidate to help raise their brand’s awareness and increase sales.
The successful candidate will be accountable for providing nutrition and dietetic support and insight as an integral member of the marketing communications team.
- Identifying opportunities to strengthen engagement
- Working on campaign delivery across relevant channels
- Executing projects aligned with business objectives to customer pull through
- Managing the relationship and output of outside agency resources if necessary
- Measuring and reporting performance of database growth and engagement
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- Registered Dietitian with at least 3 – 5 years clinical NHS experience
- Demonstrable sales and/or marketing experience in medical nutrition or related industry
- Ability to communicate medical and scientific information clearly and effectively
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong understanding of UK medical practice, including structure and patient pathways
- Excellent nutrition and dietetic knowledge and have experience of applying this in a commercial environment
Apply for this opportunity now via the website or contact Vicky Smith!
Star OUTiCO is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven’t been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.