Contract via Star OUTiCO
Our client is a well-respected international healthcare leader with an exciting pipeline of upcoming launches; their people and performance are among the best in the world.
Our client is seeking an experienced Compliance Specialist, who will be collaborating with functions across the business (including the international legal team) to review and formally approve materials developed by the International Business Consultancy team. The successful candidate will also be responsible for collaborating with compliance colleagues in markets to advise on processes to approve localized materials, ensuring a consistent compliance process.
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- Excellent knowledge and experience of compliance in the pharma industry, with a minimum of 3 years legal experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral and fluency in English
- Proficient IT skills, particularly in relation to database use with familiarity with commercial software
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent
- Experience of working in capital equipment/FMCG
Please get in touch via the website or contact Sarah Whitby for more information.
Star OUTiCO is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven’t been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.