Our client provides innovative care to patients at a vulnerable point in their lives. For the client, patient’s safety is paramount, therefore their main aim is to provide the best healthcare products, services and support to ensure their patients feel as safe and guarded as they can when they are being cared for.
As a Contracts Manager you will be responsible for demonstrating the value through analysis and interpretation of data to effectively report on contractual performance. You will help to develop existing contracts in line with global and local strategy. You will collate evidence and support submission of tenders for all business areas and liaise with BDMs on potential new contracts.
- Interpret and present data in innovative/effective ways, including developing/improving relevant reports and presentations
- Develop action plan for identified areas of improvement
- Liaise with CCGs and NHS Regional Leads to resolve identified issues
- Create evidence/cases for future tenders, completing regular analysis of market and competitors
- Support forecasting and annual budgeting by providing quarterly and annual feedback on performance
- Manage and maintain relationships with stakeholders, both internal and external
Traits of an ideal candidate:
- Educated to a degree level of equivalent in a relevant discipline
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in contract management within Healthcare or someone with a Marketing/Comms background
- Good presentation skills, both written and verbally
- A sound understanding of the NHS is preferable
- Proficient in all aspect of MS Office
- Analytical approach to understanding and interpreting data
For further information or to apply, please contact Jon Woodrow in the Bath office.