Our client is a multi-speciality healthcare company focused on discovering, developing and commercialising innovative products for the Eye Care, Neuromodulator, Skin Care and other speciality markets. In partnership with the medical community, they bring scientific excellence and rigour to deliver leading products that improve patient outcomes.
This is a great opportunity for a Control and Instrumentation Engineering professional with GMP background, to join a centre of excellence in the drug research and development space, featuring state of the art laboratories working on innovative treatments across a range of therapies.
Engineer - Control & Instrumentation
- To be comfortable with Instrument and process control equipment installation, maintenance, calibration and fault finding
- Maintenance and fault diagnosis across systems and ownership of QMS functions
- perform both the day to day routine requirements, scheduled and unscheduled planned preventative maintenance tasks
- Ensure that compressed air systems and multiple water systems are maintained as per their validated status
- Ownership of site control systems and independent monitoring systems
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Must have time served as Control & Instrumentation engineer
- Must have experience within pharma/ biopharma/GMP environment
- Engineering qualification, minimum national certificate
- Ideally experience in Delta V, DCS, PLC & SCADA systems
Apply now via this website or contact Rowena in the Bath office.