CRM Product Owner
Initial 6-month contract via Star OUTiCO
Our client is a well-respected international healthcare leader with an exciting pipeline of upcoming launches; their people and performance are among the best in the world.
Are you a Salesforce/Veeva product champion? We have a senior position available for a technology leader to take ownership of the Sales Enablement systems with the international business.
Our client is looking for a technology leader who understands the Salesforce platform in order to develop class-leading capabilities that enable the achievement of business objectives.
- Understand the business processes that are supported by the functional domain
- Apply subject matter expertise of Salesforce in the sales domain
- Taking responsibility for product delivery from conception to the adoption of Salesforce
- Ownership of feasibility assessments, architecting, UI/UX input, user story definition, development/configuration, integration and testing
- Building out the product and service catalogue within the sales domain
- Understanding the technical landscape including integration with other systems
- Responsibility for managing the product budget and quality
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Minimum bachelor's degree in information technology or relevant subject
- Extensive expertise with Salesforce.com and/or Veeva
- Ideally prior experience within the pharmaceutical industry or alternative global commercial organisation
- Experience shaping a IT portfolio, as a product owner
Apply now via this website or contact Rowena Deswert in the Bath office
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.