Customer Account Manager
15 Month Fixed Term Contract
Our client is an innovative healthcare provider and leading diagnostic organisation. Their aim is to provide better outcomes for their patients by continually responding and adapting to the changing healthcare environment, whilst also keeping both healthcare professionals and patients at the heart of what they do.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic individual who is passionate about enhancing customer experience. The successful candidate will advocate for customers, acting as a primary point of contact to ensure the delivery of outstanding service via exceptional account management and business consulting skills.
- Develop and maintain strong commercial relationships with KOLs at all levels within agreed territory
- Highlight ways in which products/services can be utilised to contribute to customer strategic business goals
- Providing empathy and understanding to customers, whilst also protecting company interests and assets
- Management of multiple complex projects within a cross-functional team of experts
- Identify potential issues and develop clear solutions and process improvements
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent
- Proven success in contract management and commercial engagement within healthcare
- Previous sales and/or account management experience within Pathology or healthcare
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to interpret large amounts of data and provide meaningful insights/recommendations
- Proficient in all aspects of MS Office, with an advanced understanding of Excel
- Passionate about providing outstanding customer service
- Good understanding of the UK healthcare environment
Apply now via the website or for more information, please contact Jon Woodrow
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.