Customer Experience Specialist – Hertfordshire
Customer Experience Specialist, Cardiovascular
Star OUTiCO is recruiting for an exciting new team of Customer Experience Specialists! Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with an impressive reputation for innovation; over 16,000 employees work together to enrich quality of life around the world, addressing diverse medical needs through the provision of products and services focused on therapy areas including cardiovascular, oncology and metabolic diseases. Our client’s products are available in more than 20 countries around the world.
The successful applicant will act as the primary point of contact for HCPs and delivering personalized customer experience.
The key responsibilities include:
- Using omnichannel approach to engage with customers through different channels, including in-person and remote interactions
- Collaborating with different functions to ensure optimized customer experience
- Building value-oriented relationships with HCPs and developing deep understanding of their needs
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- Experience of successful Hospital pharmaceutical sales
- Demonstrated ability to understand, interpret and effectively communicate the findings of clinical trial data and relevant clinical guidelines
- Strong knowledge of the NHS structure and environment
- Business and commercial acumen
Apply for this opportunity via this website or contact Estelle Hamilton for more information!
Star OUTiCO is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven’t been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.