Customer Service Coordinator
Our client prides themselves on their commitment to putting patients first as they strive to become a leading pharmaceutical and healthcare organisation. This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly organised and enthusiastic individual to join their team.
The successful candidate will provide a single point of contact between the business and its customers. They will manage customer expectations from raising sales orders through to fulfilment and will provide exceptional customer service throughout.
- Manage customer queries and/or resolutions relating to deliveries and orders
- Advise on stock availability and expected availability dates
- Contribute to forecasting and distribution achievements of major products through excellent sales operations management
- Maintain and build mutually beneficial relationships with customers
- Deliver customer management by efficiently inputting orders and ensuring on-time delivery
- Facilitate and deliver fortnightly meeting to key customers, ensuring their accounts are maintained
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Good understanding of Pharmaceutical industry practices
- Ability to take own initiative and identify opportunities for improvement
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbally
- Proficient in all aspects of MS Office with advanced competency in Excel
- Ideally, experience in SAP software
Apply now via the website or for more information, please contact Jacqueline Watson
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.