Customer Service Representative - PAYE
Our client is a well-respected international healthcare leader with an exciting pipeline of upcoming launches; their people and performance are among the best in the world.
A new role has arisen within the Customer Service Team.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with a passion for delivering a high level of customer service, to join a very supportive team environment and full training will be provided.
- You will be working within the customer service team managing business to business orders
- Handling and delivering Customer orders through to completion via direct customer interaction
- Query resolution
- Working to set Standard Operating Procedures
- Handling customer issues satisfactorily operating according to local Customer Service policies & procedures
- There will also be an element of analytics to this role as well as complaint handling.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- At least one year of customer service experience
- Experience with ERP or SAP preferable
- Experience within the pharma industry beneficial yet not essential
- Minimum A-Levels or equivalent
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
Apply now via this website or contact Rowena Deswert in the Bath office.