Diabetes Account Manager – South Central England
Key Account Manager – Diabetes
Oxfordshire, Berkshire, Hampshire, Wiltshire
Our client is a leader in diabetes care technology. This is a great chance to join a talented team of people who want to make a difference in patients’ lives and be part of a successful organisation.
This role entails delivering defined sales revenue on territory through selling, account management, training, and customer support activities. The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated, results-orientated individual who is experienced in medical device sales with evidence of building successful long-term partnerships.
- Effective management of the sales territory through full geographical coverage, and utilisation of telephone, online meeting, and email contact
- The achievement of territory sales volume targets by taking corrective action where shortfalls occur
- Grow the business by acquiring new accounts using the portfolio and the wider company solution
- Drive adoption of solutions through clinical and technical knowledge
- Ensure that the end customer has the best possible customer experience during the contract term
Traits of an ideal candidate:
- Proven medical device sales experience (preferably in diabetes)
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and negotiation skills with the ability to present with impact to key high-level stakeholders
- Good understanding of the changing dynamic of the diabetes tech industry to influence the sales strategy
- Good IT knowledge with proficiency using Excel
- Full UK driving licence is essential
To apply for this position please use the application form, or contact Mary Traynor at our Bath office on 01225 336 335!
Star OUTiCO is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven’t been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.