Digital Marketing Executive
Our client is a world-leading pharmaceutical company who provides high-quality therapeutic and diagnostic solutions to improve patient outcomes. With a dedicated focus on unmet needs, in therapy areas such as Oncology and Anti-Infectives, they aim to develop innovative life-changing solutions.
This is a fantastic role for a digital-savvy individual who is looking to develop their career in pharmaceutical marketing. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work across the business, partnering with senior leadership and brands teams to ensure that the digital channels and tools that are being utilised are effective and engaging. They will help facilitate digital marketing campaigns and support the marketing team through the development and successful execution of multi-channel strategies.
Digital Marketing Executive Key Responsibilities:
- Support development and adaptation of product marketing materials and promotional activities/campaigns for digital execution
- Facilitate the delivery of national-level educational meeting programmes
- Collaborate with Medical Advisor's and other agencies supporting the material approval system
- Oversee contractual and internal regulatory requirements for engagement with external stakeholders
- Utilise the speaker meeting CRM system by adding and updating national meetings to ensure compliance with audit requirements
- Liaise with multiple agencies and Brand Managers to support the development of materials
- Upload marketing material, references and amendments online approval system to deliver medical certification
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Educated to a degree level in Life Science, Marketing or Business-related discipline
- Previous marketing experience either within Pharma or another industry would be advantageous but not essential for the role
- Excellent IT skills, a strong understanding of digital platforms and a drive to learn about the digital world
- An effective communicator both written and verbally with excellent grammatical skills and the ability to create and objectively critique communications
- A highly organised and motivated individual who can effectively manage their workload and confidently push back when necessary
- Ability to create effective campaigns engaging all stakeholders as necessary
- Ability to manage time effectively and work to multiple deadlines
- Previous experience of online approval systems such as Veeva PromoMats would be advantageous
Apply now via the website or to find out more, please contact Lauren Alexander
Star OUTiCO is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.