Initial six-month PAYE contract via Star OUTiCO
UK-based remote working optional
Are you a Digital Marketer? Do you have agency experience? This is a great opportunity to take the first step towards an in- house role within the highly exciting Aesthetics / Pharmaceutical space. Or perhaps you have great digital project management experience within media planning?
You will be working in collaboration with the global digital marketing team, assisting in the planning, development and execution of digital media campaigns — which involve campaign planning and marketing strategy; creative production; analytics and reporting; and digital media buying across paid social, paid search, and programmatic video and display channels.
You will have the opportunity of working with dozens of stakeholders across international markets too. You will be required to work on digital media campaigns, build project plans in project and task management software systems, collaborate with internal teams and external agencies to produce landing page, email and digital media asset designs, coordinate compliance reviews of digital assets, and assist all relevant stakeholders to launch digital media campaigns in key markets according to allocated budget resources and launch dates.
You will have an analytical mindset, fantastic written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to manage cross-functional teams against clear delivery dates, with flexibility and confident management of expectations.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a well-respected international healthcare leader with an exciting pipeline of upcoming launches; their people and performance are among the best in the world.
- Assisting in the planning, development and execution of digital media campaigns.
- Involvement in campaign planning and marketing strategy including creative production and analytics.
- Digital media buying across paid social, paid search, and programmatic video and display channels.
- Supporting stakeholders to launch digital media campaigns across key markets.
- Act as an ambassador for projects, support understanding of the resource.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Bachelors Degree in Business or related field
- Experience in digital production management
- Technical skill in paid social, paid search, and programmatic video
- Experience working with social media channels and other digital marketing
Apply now via this website or contact Kelly Beetham in the Bath office.