Digital Media Analyst
Digital Media Analyst
6-month FTC via Star OUTiCO
Our client is a well-respected international healthcare leader with an exciting pipeline of upcoming launches; their people and performance are among the best in the world.
Our client is seeking an experienced Digital Media Analyst to collaborate with the global digital marketing team, managing paid media campaigns, providing cross-channel analysis and producing in-depth performance reporting.
The successful candidate will be capable and excited to manage media buying hands-on, liaising with media buying teams to gain cross-channel insight, they will easily be able to interpret media performance and support this with concise data analysis. They will be a keen problem solver, willing to jump into a project that arises suddenly that must be completed in a short timeframe.
Digital Media Analyst Main Responsibilities:
- Support management of media buying whilst also applying in-house creative and targeting expertise
- Analyse current media performance, focusing on efficiencies to be gained by adjusting spend, creative and targeting
- Develop thorough understanding of how each channel activated affects others and data-backed reasoning for media performance
- Compile a variety of reporting for key stakeholders in the global organisation
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Educated to a degree level in a Communications, Business or similar discipline, preferably with a certification in digital media buying
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbally
- Proven experience managing digital media budgets over $1M per month
- Expertise in cross-channel media analytics, particularly in paid social media, programmatic video and display and search engine marketing
- Proficient with data visualisation tools such as Data Studio and Tableau
- High proficiency in Microsoft and Google suites, particularly for data reporting
Apply now or for further information please contact Sarah Whitby
Star OUTiCO is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven’t been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.