We are working with a really exciting client to bring you this fantastic opportunity for an Engagement Programme Director.
This role will allow you to make a real impact by providing strong digital thinking to multidisciplinary teams developing integrated marketing and in-person sales strategies. You will have proven experience in digital strategy, innovation, customer journeys and multichannel marketing.
The successful candidate will be responsible for translating clients’ business objectives and brand strategies into an effective program that leverages both in-person, digital channels and technologies. You will have a deep understanding of the changing needs of HCPs in engagement in a rapidly evolving digital world.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Sound understanding of digital strategy
- Knowledge of the NHS/HCP stakeholder environment
- Confident and effective in communicating to senior level internal stakeholders
- Leadership and stakeholder management skills to drive delivery across a matrix organisation
- Entrepreneurial spirit, with good people skills and calmness under pressure
- Exceptional communication, presentation and influencing skills
- A successful digital innovator, with demonstrable experience in orchestrating multiple digital initiatives within Pharmaceuticals
- Previous involvement in Pharma marketing and launch experience
- Post-graduate qualification in digital, strategy or innovation is ideally sought
For further information or to apply, please contact Lauren Alexander in the Bath office.