Engagement Specialist – KAM
North East/Nort West
Star OUTiCO is an insights-driven sales organisation that helps Pharma and Med Device companies make a stronger commercial impact and achieve better outcomes for patients, by leveraging data and digital evolution. Partnering with one of our key clients, we are recruiting for an Engagement Specialist to drive sales of a specialist portfolio within targeted key accounts across specific UK locations.
Our client is a fast-growing, speciality pharmaceutical company with a dedicated focus on commercialising speciality medicines for unmet patient needs.
The Engagement Specialist will achieve agreed sales targets by driving sales through customer interaction via preferred channels. They will engage with key customer groups, utilising a suite of digital marketing materials to maximise prescribing opportunities across all primary and secondary care customers.
- Driving sales of products across specified target accounts and achieving market access for specific accounts as required
- Delivering results against agreed KPIs and project objectives such as sales targets, formularies, shared care guidelines, activity targets
- Demonstrating and maintaining efficient administration processes which are integral to the operation of any project, to include excellent customer interaction details on the Omnichannel CRM
- Orchestrating the customer journey through digital platforms and digital marketing tools, capturing permissions and customer preferences
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Healthcare/pharmaceutical with proven success in primary and secondary care and key account management
- ABPI qualified
- Able to effectively use multiple platforms to engage with internal and external customers
- Strong influencing, selling and negotiation skills
- Excellent multi-channel skills experience
- Highly organised and detail orientated
Apply for this opportunity via the link or contact Sarah Whitby for more information.
Star OUTiCO is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven’t been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.