Engagement Specialist – Wales/Birmingham
Star OUTiCO is an insights-driven sales organisation that helps Pharma and Med Device companies make a stronger commercial impact and achieve better outcomes for patients, by leveraging data and digital evolution. Partnering with one of our key clients, we are recruiting for a team of Engagement Specialists to drive sales of a specialist portfolio within targeted key accounts across specific UK locations.
Our client is a fast-growing, speciality pharmaceutical company with a dedicated focus on commercialising speciality medicines for unmet patient needs.
The Engagement Specialist will achieve agreed sales targets by driving sales through customer interaction via preferred channels. They will engage with key customer groups, utilising a suite of digital marketing materials to maximise prescribing opportunities across all primary care customers and, on occasion, secondary care when appropriate.
- Drive sales across specific targeted accounts
- Achieve market access for the product within specific accounts
- Deliver results against agreed KPIs and project objectives
- Proactive account management activities
- Utilise all available digital tools with the targeted customer group
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Previous healthcare/pharmaceutical experience with proven success in primary care sales
- Able to effectively use multiple platforms to engage with internal and external customers
- Strong influencing, selling and negotiation skills
- IT literate with a proficiency in MS Suite and CRM systems
- Highly organised and detail orientated
Apply for this opportunity via the link or contact Vicky Smith for more information.
Star OUTiCO is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven’t been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.