6-month contract via Star OUTiCO
Our client is a well-respected international healthcare leader with an exciting pipeline of upcoming launches; their people and performance are among the best in the world.
Within this role, you will be responsible for supporting the administration of patient recruitment strategies and aiding start-up activities for Global Clinical Trials.
If you have the desire to learn and strong attention to detail, time management and excellent communication skills, then this would present a great opportunity as a first step to build a career within Clinical Operations.
Feasibility Analyst Key Responsibilities:
- Manage site identification, quality control and vendor contract status and spend
- Maintain site identification-related data
- Work closely with vendors providing recruitment and site optimisation
- Analyse recruitment vendor proposals and prepare comparison materials
- Gather recruitment data, track and report recruitment strategies
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Degree educated in BA or BSc.
- Work experience in pharmaceutical or CRO would be desirable
- Understanding of the clinical trial management process
- Experience in a role related to clinical trials
- Excellent customer service, communication, planning & organisational skills
Apply for this opportunity via the link or contact Sarah Whitby for more information.
Star OUTiCO is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven’t been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.