Star OUTiCO is recruiting for a Finance Admin! Our client is an international biopharmaceutical company; they are passionate about promoting health and wellbeing for all by developing a portfolio of innovative, next-generation products.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the Accounting & Finance process in a professional and knowledgeable manner.
- Bank reconciliations and reconciliations of general ledger account detail
- Reconcile inter-company accounts
- Credit control – Account payables and receivable management
- Maintaining all necessary records including invoices, expenses, payments and transactions
- Preparation of quarterly VAT returns
- Updating fixed asset list
- Accurately processes accounts payable in a timely manner and in accordance with firm policy.
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- Up to 5 years of experience in Financial and Accounting area
- Pharmaceutical/Healthcare experience is highly desirable.
- High Attention to detail and accuracy
- Basic understanding in Accounting and Finance
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
To apply for this position please use the application form or contact Elaine Plunkett at our Bath office on 01225 336 335!
Star OUTiCO is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven’t heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven’t been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.